2011/7/21, Lukáš Lalinský <lalin...@gmail.com>:
> Oh, and to give an example of recording/title artist credits.
> http://musicbrainz.org/release/611e82cc-5db0-39d0-b47e-df42b75c748c
> http://musicbrainz.org/release/676c4e84-2d7d-3b32-a4fd-c686dca083ad
> The US release should have Yaz as the artist credit, but it would get
> normalized to Yazoo, which is not necessarily what you want.

I believe this is a different issue (although related). Doesn't this
have implications in the code itself? Does MB actually allow to link
to an alias?

BTW, being European, I'd buy the European release, so I'd use Yazoo,
so that your example is theoretical to me :-)

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org