This is an updated RFC for RFC-339, "Work/Relationship Inheritance in Works
Trees".

Expiration date for the RFC: November 12, 2011 (UTC)

(multiple linked Work entities describing a single musical composition). Is
neutral about where in a Works Tree editors should apply Relationships,
since there are pros and cons to all suggested approaches. Will be a subpage
of Work, not of Style/Work.

The only changes in this revision are wording, not substance. Based on
comments from the last RFC I went through the whole thing, trying to make
the text clearer, and patching holes in logic.

Proposal:
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Work/Relationship_Inheritance_in_Works_Trees

Previous discussion:

* "[mb-style] RFC-339: Partial Works Relationship Inheritance" and replies,
started Fri Oct 28 10:57:43 UTC 2011,
http://lists.musicbrainz.org/pipermail/musicbrainz-style/2011-October/013880.html
*
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal_talk:Work/Relationship_Inheritance_in_Works_Trees
has Motivation, Issues (including my comments on issues raised in mb-style
discussion), Notes for follow-on RFCs from this one, and Further Reading.
* "[mb-style] MB does inheritance, just not on Parts Relationship Type", Jim
DeLaHunt, Sun Oct 30 06:44:20 UTC 2011,
http://lists.musicbrainz.org/pipermail/musicbrainz-style/2011-October/013911.html
* "[mb-style] RFC-339: Work/Relationship Inheritance in Works Trees", Jim
DeLaHunt, Tue Nov 1 18:45:36 UTC 2011,
http://lists.musicbrainz.org/pipermail/musicbrainz-style/2011-November/013940.html

Thanks everyone for the good discussion. I think this proposal is much
better for it.