Hello Nicolás,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:16:37PM +0200, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:
> >> 2. The license is not an attribute of the download. If a release is
> >> available under two different licenses from two different locations, it
> >> is automatically dual-licensed and the user can pick his favorite
> >> license independent from the download location [2].
>
> +1 too but please point me to the part of the FAQ which says this, as
> I am not seeing it (probably related to just waking up, but still)

Hmm, apparently it got removed in the meantime, in a revision that
restructured the whole FAQ page [1]. I'm pretty sure that this doesn't
mean the fact is wrong. To be on the safe side, I asked the staff member
who did the revision in [2].

[1]
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/index.php?title=Frequently_Asked_Questions&action=historysubmit&diff=53217&oldid=53112
[2]