Nikki-3 wrote:

> Jim DeLaHunt wrote:
>> But we don't really appear to have a style guideline for the Release
>> Language and Release Script fields...
> Style guidelines are either under Style/ or on relationship type pages:
> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Style/Release#Language_and_script

Right you are, Nikki. We do have a Style guideline for Release Language and
Release Script, and it answers my concerns about not using "Multiple Script"
for ordinary Japanese. I didn't find that text because I searched for
"Release Script", which doesn't appear there.

I'm happy.

Obviously if we adopt a "Multiple Scripts" option for the script list, then
someone needs to make a proposal to reword that paragraph.