2012/2/8 Maurits Meulenbelt <maurits.meulenb...@gmail.com>

> Op 8-2-2012 10:01, Frederic Da Vitoria schreef:
> > I thought of a future UI: it could offer to the user a list of the
> > performer and composer compiled from the track/recording ARs and allow
> > him to check those he wants to use as track/recording Artist.
>
> But we can only add those AR's after entering the release, while we want
> to enter the tracks and recordings with the release. How would that work
> in your scenario?
>
> mfmeulenbelt

Track artist could use the default value (=release artist) until ARs are in
place. Do new recordings automatically get the track artist? I'd say it's
OK, at least if you add ARs immediately. (but I think we need a way to
enter ARs at the same time as the release).

IMO it's more problematic that it would be a classical-only solution; we
can't just copy ARs to recording/track artist everywhere. but I suppose it
could be a checkbox?

/symphonick