Hello,

On 17/02/12 15:39, symphonick wrote:

> "If there is no clear track artist credit, use the composer. Note that
> that classical releases are very rarely credited."
> I don't see the point, it just sounds confusing to me. Could you please
> give an example of a "clear track artist credit" for a classical release?

No, I don't have an example.  I don't deal with classical very much.

My objection to the current proposal is that it basically forbids using
the artist credit field for its intended purpose.

I understand that for most classical releases the field cannot be used
for its intended purpose because no-one is credited.  But that to me
is not enough to completely disallow using the field as intended.

-- kuno / warp.