On 02/21/2012 11:30 PM, Nikki wrote:
> Currently the displayed phrase is "{partial} {live} {instrumental}
> {cover} performance of", where would medley go in here?

Probably the new join phrase should be “{partial} {live} {instrumental}
{cover} {performance|medley} of”. Though it seems to me that join
phrases are much less used now, with the “short join phrase” such as
“performances:” being used instead — where is the longer join phrase
still used?

> This will require one of the devs to write a conversion script, so it
> may take some time to be implemented. An alternative would be to add the
> attributes to the existing medley relationship.

Understood that it’s not an instant change.