Hello,

On 04/06/12 16:34, lixobix wrote:
> I've recently noticed some users adding the show date and country in the
> release date and country fields. I'm aware that the rules state these fields
> should be left blank if unknown, but in my opinion such a policy is becoming
> increasingly useless as bootlegs tend to be released online and therefore
> internationally, without a date in most cases.

Obviously if something is released that happens on a particular day
(well, I can imagine edge cases).  I think bootleg concert recordings
are nowadays posted online very soon after the concert (X hours).  So,
if you do not know the exact release date, you can still be reasonably
sure of the year and month.

> I wonder if, as a rule, ANY online boot can ever have a release date or
> country.

country for something posted online is usually [worldwide].

-- kuno / warp.