On 24.2.2013 12:53, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:

> We do have audiobooks, though, which are audio readings of books (while
> we don't have audiovideogames or audiomovies). So since there *is* a
> clear reason for adding these works (they're even asked for by a
> guideline), why not mark them?

With proposals related to work types people tend to cry about the amount
of types. It makes no sense that we go so mad about adding more types
for music and blindly accept how it's fine to keep adding types for
something else.

I would like to see more discussion if it's fine to keep adding more
similar types not related to music. We already got a proposal trying to
add "Film", "TV show", "Video game", "Board game" and "Score" as types.
Should we really add everything as work types, add new entities for them
or what?

- ListMyCDs.com