2013/3/4 symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com>

> 2013/3/4 Frederic Da Vitoria <davito...@gmail.com>
>

>> I wonder about "Revising music can include arranging. Do not use another
>> "version of"-relationship at the same time as revision." I understand the
>> second sentence, but I am unsure about the first.
>

> It was originally "do not use "has arrangement" or another "version of"
> relationship at the same time". Since there's currently no "has
> arrangement" AR, I changed that line.

That part (second sentence), I understand, it is the first sentence which
I'd like more explanations about: "Revising music can include arranging".
When I first read this, I thought you meant that an arrangement should be
entered as a Revision AR. I guess this is not what you meant. Also, I am
starting to think we need a resuming page somewhere which explains clearly
when to use each AR. But this would be a separate RFC, although it should
not trigger much discussions.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)