On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM, symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The first part of a Classical Works guideline.
>
> http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-195
> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Symphonick/CSG_Works
>
> This RFV will expire Thursday, March 7th

One doubt I just saw. "Only create translation works when you can source
who the translator is on a recorded performance. Do not enter an "unknown
English version" or similar; see "different versions" above"

Does that mean we're to claim a translation in English is a recording of a
catch-all work in Russian if we don't know who the translator is? Or am I
getting this wrong? It'd sound much more reasonable to me to have a
catch-all for each language it's translated into (it's not like they will
be many, with very rare exceptions)...

--
Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren