Alex Mauer wrote
> http://notlob.eu/labels/op-test?id=f91e3a88-24ee-4563-8963-fab73d2765ed
> for example (Schubert works list organized by opus — try it for most any
> artist that uses opus numbering and you’ll find similar huge swathes of
> red indicating missing works).
>
> Related:
> http://notlob.eu/labels/kv (Mozart KV catalog)
> http://notlob.eu/labels/bwv (J.S. Bach BWV catalog)
>
> Also, once they’re working again:
> http://notlob.eu/labels/d (Schubert, currently broken — use
> http://mb.lmfao.org.uk/labels/d for now, but it may be  out of date.)
>
> http://notlob.eu/labels/rv (Vivaldi, currently broken — use
> http://mb.lmfao.org.uk/labels/rv for now, as above.)

I find this presentation very helpful and would like to use it more. I have
(of course) some questions:

a) Is there a way I can make it refresh the cache? Is there a cache timeout?
b) It would be rather helpful if there was a form, perhaps with an artist
search box, which would construct the query without having to do it by hand
c) It would save time if the work disambiguation comment, if any, was
included in the display.
d) I'd like to add other schema, for example TWV (Telemann)