Just that - telling people to add legal names to the annotation doesn't
really make a lot of sense anymore.
Only changed sentence is:
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Reosarevok/Artist/With_multiple_names#I_just_added_a_new_.28performance_name.29_artist_to_the_database._Should_I_go_ahead_and_create_another_entry_for_the_legal_name_as_well.3F

That page probably needs more changes but this is the most obvious and
hopefully uncontroversial one. If someone wants to add or change any of the
somewhat related things discussed in the RFC thread, please make it its own
RFC.

Expected passing date is Jun 10
Ticket is http://tickets.musicbrainz.org/browse/STYLE-219

--