i don’t understand your german thing but (from the Frog Returns album mix
version) for instance, it’s sentence case ok but we must say that it’s
sentence case BUT the first letter is lower case if it’s not a proper noun
(because it’s inside brackets, you know).
examples
(Frog Returns album mix version) OK
(frog Returns album mix version) NG because proper noun (or like here, a
title) should start with upcase
(from the Super Cool album mix version) OK
(From the Super Cool album mix version) NG because first letter must be
lowcase if not proper noun

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:13 AM, jesus2099 <

> hta3s836gzacohe@

> >wrote:
>
>> hi Réo, line 13’s final two words were better before (lower case) than
>> after
>> (sentence case) because we want it to start with a lower case, while a
>> sentence starts with an uppercase.
>
> otherwise, cool.
>>

> Heh - I don't like the words that much, but "lower case" is just wrong for
> German. What do people think here?

-----
jesus2099, Tristan, patate12, GOLD MASTER KING
using a FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS