Réo ?

Note that putting those videos/audio/still tracks in data track is usually
used to let only real tracks (the songs) as tracks, directly accessible
without the menu system (with regular play/pause/next/previous/numbers
buttons).
I have only seen the copyright logos, intro, copyright messages etc. in
there.
So the Disc ID is what we want, the tracklist of songs.
It’s true it has a slight under 5 seconds duration change due to the
different packet size compared with audio CD (VCD have less error repair
bits kind of).

jesus2099 wrote
> On 07/02/2012 04:11 AM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:
>> nikki checked her VCDs and none of them matched exactly the MB
>> tracklist (which is not necessarily wrong) but several had *less*
>> tracks in the disc ID than in the tracklist (which seems like a
>> problem).
>
> Could you give links, Réo, what VCDs were checked and what were the exact
> mismatch ?
> It is the first time I hear such a thing as it’s usually the opposite.
>
> Note that videos, still images, soundtracks as well as sequence of still
> images with soundtrucks can be stored in the DATA TRUCK (1st truck) of the
> VCD. But it never applies to what we call the tracklist that we see on
> back cover, or at least I’ve never had such examples.

-----
jesus2099, Tristan, patate12, GOLD MASTER KING
using a FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS