We don't have a system now; IMO there's no point in creating a temporary
system. It's also (again IMO) one of the most complicated areas of
classical titles, I'm unsure about the example I just added :-( . I tried
"only use part numbers by the composer" in my last attempt at a classical
title guideline, the downside being that you'll have to use the
disambiguation field for something like "Allegro (1st movement)" & "Allegro
(3rd movement)".

2013/10/23 Frederic Da Vitoria <davito...@gmail.com>

> 2013/10/23 Frederic Da Vitoria <davito...@gmail.com>
>
>> 2013/10/23 symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Think this proposal will pass before the ordering system is in place? :-)

>> Well, unless we take months to decide about Works titles, I don't see how
>> a schema change which hasn't yet been implemented can arrive sooner :-(
>>

> Last schema change was about 1 week ago, so I guess we could expect AR
> numbering for spring 2014. If we agree no what should be done and manage to
> convince the devs that it should be part of the next schema change.
>
> 6 months is a lot of time. Maybe you should allow for a fallback numbering
> system in your guideline, until the "physical" numbering is implemented.
>
> --
> Frederic Da Vitoria
> (davitof)
>
> Membre de l'April - « promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » -
> http://www.april.org

/symphonick