Den 29-11-2013 17:54, Ross Tyler skrev:
> IMO, there is nothing special about this Artist Credit join phrase.

As I understand it, the historical reasoning for the guidelines is to
standardise the most common "feat." phrase, so e.g. taggers and other
data consumers can special case that.

I'm slightly leaning towards -1 on removing the guideline because of
this (but I didn't see any objections to the proposed change), although
I don't think I'm impossible to convince that this is an outdated world
view. :)

So:
+1 to the proposed RFC
-½ to removing the guide
+1 to removing (or otherwise altering) the classic style bullet point

ps. Woo! First mail with my new GPG signature! \o/
--
Namasté,
Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>