On 5 Jan 2014 14:56, "Maurits" <mfmeulenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh ok. I got the impression from the original Jira ticket that this
> should be discussed somewhere, and I thought that would be here. Should
> I take this somewhere else or just add my thought s to the Jira ticket
> and forget about it for now?

Discussion never hurts :) It's just that an RFC implies taking decisions
and most final decisions here should probably be taken by developers when
developing the feature. Adding the comments to the jira ticket would seem
sensible though - "this was talked about on -style and we found these
issues/have these preferences" or something like that.