2014/1/11 Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren <reosare...@gmail.com>

> On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 9:52 PM, Frederic Da Vitoria
> <davito...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is haute-contre missing from the vocal tree, or is it there in a
>> translation I don't recognize?
>>

> It's missing, unless you're willing to call it a countertenor.

Seems to me haute-contre and countertenor are different, and Wikipedia
agrees.

Hm, it has been a long time since I haven't done a RFC in MB. Let's see.
This means Ticket + RFC. Finding 5 releases with a haute-contre should be
pretty easy. According to http://musicbrainz.org/doc/Proposals , I should
also suggest a matching documentation, but I couldn't find any wiki page
for the voice parts.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)