On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 01:54:56AM -0800, jesus2099 wrote:
> A cover band (BUCK-TICK) is something else, they do covers of several
> artists, it’s not particularly in tribute to all those artists but to
> have material to perform without writing.

BUCK-TICK started off as a cover band of The Stalin (from spring-summer
1984), while they were still named Hinan Go-Go. Hence the example w/ the
start-end dates in the wiki doc proposal. :)

Now, whether to add Hinan Go-Go as an alias or a separate artist with a
"performed as" relationship is another issue that I don't really feel like
dealing with at the moment... :P