Hi,

here are a bunch of patches, most of them do a little code refactoring
in interface.c, which is now called "client.c".  I'm only posting the
shortlog here, just as Eric wished.  Pull the patches from:

 git://repo.or.cz/mpd-mk.git
 http://repo.or.cz/w/mpd-mk.git

There are still lots of patches in my queue, but I have to review them
first; for example, there are patches which reduce memory usage of the
tag cache.  I'll be on vacation next week, let's see how many I manage
to push before that...

Max

Max Kellermann (24):
      protect locate.h from double inclusion
      include cleanup
      unsigned integers and size_t
      const pointers
      imported list.h from the Linux kernel sources
      renamed interface.c to client.c
      client: renamed Interface to struct client
      client: renamed internal functions and variables
      client: renamed all public functions
      client: return early in client_new()
      client: added function client_by_fd()
      client: allocate clients dynamically
      don't free client resources except in client_close()
      client: moved code to client_defer_output()
      client: return early on error in client_defer_output()
      client: client_defer_output() can create the first defer buffer
      moved code to client_write()
      client: use client_defer_output() in client_write()
      client: select() errors are fatal
      client: no while loop in client_manager_io()
      moved code to sockaddr_to_tmp_string()
      client: moved "expired" accesses into inline function
      client: replace "expired" flag with fd==-1
      client: more assertions

 b/src/Makefile.am |    5
 b/src/client.c    |  783
 b/src/client.h    |   32 ++
 b/src/command.c   |    1
 b/src/directory.c |    5
 b/src/dlist.h     |  484 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 b/src/listen.c    |    4
 b/src/locate.h    |    5
 b/src/main.c      |   11
 b/src/myfprintf.c |    4