Here are four more patches.

The first of them contains the bulk of the changes.  I won't repeat its
log message here, since its long, but the short of it is that all the
shout stuff is in one file, all the ogg stuff in another, and all the
mp3 stuff in a third.

http://black.xmtp.net/~encoded/git/mpd.git

PS- this is my first attempt at setting up a public git repository, so
please let me know if I've made any mistakes.

e.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence!"
                        -- Pop Will Eat Itself, "Ich Bin Ein Auslander"