Hi all,

I am Roeland. I am one (of the two :P) developers of QtMPC as Qt bases MPD
client. I had some problems I was running into when trying to add new features
to QtMPC. Now I believed some of the problems are not in line with the design
principles and what MPD is not.

I recently had a discussion with Avuton. You can read that:
http://rullzer.com/blog/2008/11/12/writing-a-music-player-demon/ and check the
comments.

So know you know most of the story. I will start some threads about thing I
would like to see, I think should be improved or things I think are just
handled incorrectly. Don't get me wrong I like using MPD. I just think some
things can be done better.

So expect some threads from me :)

--Roeland