Hi,

ony a few bugs were found during the alpha test phase.  Meanwhile, I
have implemented the hotkey 'G' for "locate song in database" (same
hotkey as in ncmpcpp), and 'i' views song tags.

Here it is, the first beta release, with a feature freeze.  Only bugs
get fixed from now on.  Let's hope we'll see the final 0.12 in one or
two weeks.

 http://downloads.sourceforge.net/musicpd/ncmpc-0.12_beta1.tar.bz2

Please test and report bugs to Mantis, as usual!

 http://www.musicpd.org/mantis/

By the way, we need translation updates and/or new translations.  If
you are a native speaker of a non-English language, please consider
helping.  Software like "gtranslator" makes it quite easy to translate
gettext-enabled software like ncmpc.