Hi,

our new git server is now online.  We had to find a new one because
Eric was unable to continue to administer the old one.  Thanks to Eric
for providing git services for us!

The new git.musicpd.org server is hosted by Alexander Wirt (aka
formorer).  Also many thanks to Alexander!

The web interface isn't complete yet (no navigation bar and cosmetic
stuff like that), but I'll do that soon.

I have removed a lot of inactive repositories, i.e. those who havn't
seen a single push since the git-svn import.  Besides that, I have
taken over master/ncmpc.git and master/libmpdclient.git.

I will be giving out new repositories on request; send me a mail with
your SSH public key attached.  I'd also like to have one or two
volunteers who will be given admin access to gitosis.

Committers have to consider two changes:

- the SSH host key has changed, new fingerprint:
  45:6f:9d:de:c4:e4:e7:c5:95:95:7d:ab:c8:74:98:a0

- the push URL has changed:
  old: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:git.musicpd.org/USER/PROJECT.git
  new: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:public/USER/PROJECT.git

To change the push URL, edit the file .git/config in your local
repository, and replace the URL in the "remote" section.  sed is your
friend:

 sed -i -e \
   's,[EMAIL PROTECTED]:git.musicpd.org/,[EMAIL PROTECTED]:public/,' \
   .git/config

All read-only git:// and http:// URLs continue to work.