Hi,

after I have taken over the mpdscribble project last week, I have
merged lots of patches which were floating around the internet, and I
have created a bunch of new ones.  The most important change is the
adoption of the last.fm protocol 1.2 ("now playing" support), thanks
to Christoph Leuzinger for the patch.

Here's the full changelog:

mpdscribble 0.13 - 2008-12-19
  * libmpdclient update from upstream:
    - suport for Unix domain sockets
    - try all IP addresses from the resolver, resulting in better IPv6
    support
    - smaller buffers, less memory usage
  * support the Last.fm Submissions Protocol v1.2
    - including support for 'now playing'
    - submit songs when they are finished
    - ignore seeking
    - now really support crossfading
    - support streaming
  * HTTP proxy support
  * support for libsoup 2.4
  * fixed several crash bugs
  * fixed gcc warnings

Grab it at sourceforge:

 http://downloads.sourceforge.net/musicpd/mpdscribble-0.13.tar.gz
 http://downloads.sourceforge.net/musicpd/mpdscribble-0.13.tar.bz2

If you find a bug, please submit a bug report:

 http://www.musicpd.org/mantis

Happy scrobbling!