Greetings,

First release in a year and a half. Go get it. Really. Then report
bugs at our bug tracker.
--
Avuton Olrich (26):
      - Add commenting
      libmpdclient update, add basic outputs parsing
      - Add cmd_enable() and cmd_disable() which does the foot work,
but nothing is outputted afterwards *yet.
      - Add crop() command
      - Fix crop() issue
      libmpdclient update
      Make man page more gnu style.
      - Add toggle command
      Add total time to the status, as per bug 0000318
      Fix seek bug, when searching negative with HH:MM:SS format.
      Check for argument and that the file exists.
      Fix typo.
      Fix typo.
      - Remove (really) old code that is now implemented in MPD
itself. Bug #0001367
      False alarm, fix
      492: mark current song in 'mpc playlist' output, looks good,
costs nothing.
      Documentation fix.
      Update to latest libmpdclient
      Update 'mpc search' to support whatever libmpdclient supports.
      - Add 'mpc del 0' behaviour, to remove the currently playing song.
      Check mpc play arguments against the playlistLength, otherwise the
      Add mpc del 0 to mpc.1
      Repair mpc compile in Solaris
      Add ability to handle (defined) escape sequences in --format,
fixes bug #0001373, patch from Azoff, Thanks!
      Add information on the man page for the new escape sequences.
      MPC version 0.14

Eric Wong (30):
      add my email address
      update libmpdclient to r2897 (segfault fix and win32 stuff)
      minor documentation updates
      document the crop' commands
      pedanticly fix some minor/insignificant memory leaks
      resync email address/changelog updates with the 0.11.2 release,
set version to 0.12.0
      replace seq with awk (long overdue)
      indentation fix, remove a redundant grep
      add the --no-status switch to mpc
      main.c: cleanup print_help(), correct formatting on errors
      charConv.[ch]: define _GNU_SOURCE, iconv fixes from glibc
      more compatibility fixes for _GNU_SOURCE-only functions
      Reject r4232
      Sync autogen.sh with the latest in mpd/trunk
      src/command.c: gcc 2.95 compile fix (c89, I think)
      Remove compatibility functions that we don't use anymore
      Added OS path detection from mpd/trunk to configure.ac
      fix configure.ac harder
      Add mppledit to doc as an example
      configure.ac: resync prefix detection with mpd/trunk
      Fix some -pedantic warnings
      add sparse-check target to makefiles
      sparse cleanups
      doc/mppledit: remove complicated and unportable cat/sed usage with awk
      mpc.h: define STRING_LENGTH to a fixed value
      Reinstate r4232, but only when the user is not piping input/output
      mppledit: go to the line of the currently playing song when using vi(m)
      mppledit: support (and default to) mktemp(1) instead of tempfile(1)
      enable/disable: exit with error code if invalid output specified
      Synching up with libmpdclient r7222

J. Alexander Treuman (49):
      Updating libmpdclient.c to a version that works on Windows
      Committing a new libmpdclient so we can debug an issue further
      Updating libmpdclient.c
      Updating man page and help output for better consistency and clarity
      Make a special exception for mpc add / that adds the whole db.
      Updating ChangeLog
      Updating release date in ChangeLog.
      Bumping a commented version number, just for consistency.
      Adding some Windows and Cygwin CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, courtesy libmpd.
      Changing a # comment to a dnl comment in configure.ac.
      Trying again at getting these Windows/Cygwin CFLAGS/LDFLAGS working.
      Finally some working CFLAGS/LDFLAGS for Windows.
      Removing some duplicate flags.
      The previous commits broke some old CFLAGS stuff.  Fixing.
      Removing stuff the previous commit added because I misunderstood it.
      Updating ChangeLog
      Fixing mppledit to work with the new mpc playlist output format.
      Importing fix from mpd's autogen.sh to exit if one of the auto*
tools fail.
      Updating libmpdclient.[ch]
      Reformatting mpc_table.
      More reformatting.
      Removing support for accepting "-" as the third (but not second) argument
      Adding a get_search_type function for use by the search command.
      Forgot to add get_search_type to util.h
      Cleaning up the help output.  Should look better in 80 columns.
      Updating mpc.1 to document the mpc search changes.
      Updating ChangeLog
      Bumping version number to 0.12.1
      Cleaning up some copyright headers.
      Fix errors and warnings when configured with --disable-iconv.
      Updating libmpdclient in preparation for release.
      Removing the line about connecting to an MPD "on the local network" from
      New branch for 0.12.0 bug fixes.  This is actually a copy of
trunk, since I
      Bumping version numbers to 0.13.0.  Future 0.12.x releases will be made
      Updating libmpdclient to 0.12.1 release.
      Setting release date in ChangeLog.
      Tagging 0.12.1 release.
      Updating ChangeLog from 0.12.1 release.
      Close the connection before exiting after an error.
      Making some error messages about invalid song numbers less confusing.
      util: reformatting code
      util: rearranging code
      util: add more escape sequences
      ChangeLog: adding ChangeLog entry for 0.13.0 with previous commit
      moving parts of cmd_search to util.c
      adding mpc find and mpc list
      adding docs for previous commit
      updating libmpdclient

Marc Pavot (1):
      implemented support for MPD's "idle" command

Max Kellermann (51):
      code style, indent with tabs
      const pointers
      added support for unix domain sockets
      manage tag string allocations in a pool
      moved code to song.c
      song: renamed mpd_Song to struct mpd_song
      use size_t and ssize_t
      don't strdup() MPD's welcome message
      use memmove() instead of strcpy() for moving the buffer
      smaller error buffer
      smaller input buffer
      moved code to mpd_recv(), mpd_wait()
      added resolver library
      check connection->sock >= 0
      convert MPD_ACK_ constants to enum
      converted MPD_ERROR_ constants to enum
      new maintainer is Max Kellermann
      AUTHORS: removed pseudonyms
      configure.ac: require autoconf 2.60
      configure.ac: added AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR
      configure.ac: configure the m4 macro directory properly
      configure.ac: require automake 1.9
      configure.ac: removed MPC_CFLAGS
      configure.ac: use a C99 compiler
      configure.ac: enable gcc warnings
      use "const char *" for storing literal strings
      fixed function prototypes
      list: removed sortList()
      charConv: fixed iconv() error check
      explicitly initialize sentinel struct member
      util: make the bool_table const and static
      fixed -Wshadow gcc warnings
      command: moved variable declaration to the beginning
      charConv: ignore the return value of setlocale()
      charConv: work around iconv() non-const problem
      copy gcc.h from MPD
      command: mark unused function arguments
      command: fixed named variadic macro
      configure.ac: added options --enable-werror and --enable-debug
      man: corrected manpage formatting in the "ENVIRONMENT" section
      man: documented unix domain sockets
      libmpdclient: fixed shadow warnings
      libmpdclient: pass unsigned file descriptor to FD_SET()
      resolver: don't include netdb.h twice
      resolver: fixed "mixed code and declaration" on WIN32
      charConv: added "unused" attribute to optional parameters
      configure.ac: drop -no-undefined from mingw32 build
      don't use the non-portable functions strchrnul(), mempcpy()
      configure.ac: added missing m4/cflags.m4 file
      libmpdclient: use recv() instead of read()
      Makefile.am: removed mpc_compat.h from mpc_SOURCES

Nick Welch (2):
      some janitorial work; namely cleaning up number parsing and handling of
      updated entry for 'mpc seek', to describe relative and
by-the-second seeking

Nikolay A. Panov (1):
      Incorrect character encoding in first line of 'mpc status' output.

Qball Cow (5):
      Jat's mpc-kill.patch, I asume this add's the option to send mpd
the kill command
      Another Jat patch: mpc-redundancy-is-bad-mmkay.patch, I give up
on trying to guess what this does.
      18:22 < jat> Use a commit message like "Removed kill command,
since shank left
      update requested by jat, copy libmpdclient from libmpdclient/src/
      Rename variable sun as it is predefined (to 1)  on solaris

Warren Dukes (109):
      sf cvs import
      have autogen.sh run configure
      git-svn-id: https://svn.musicpd.org/mpc/tr...@17
09075e82-0dd4-0310-85a5-a0d7c8717e4f
      git-svn-id: https://svn.musicpd.org/mpc/tr...@18
09075e82-0dd4-0310-85a5-a0d7c8717e4f
      clean up stuff
      update docs
      update copyright notices
      oops, forgot to remove debian from SUBDIRS
      use "$@"
      some cleanups, such as using size_t
      have mpc parse password not libmpdclient
      update libmpdclient
      normalperson's rewrite, and updated docs for 0.10.0
      add copyright notices
      git-svn-id: https://svn.musicpd.org/mpc/tr...@160
09075e82-0dd4-0310-85a5-a0d7c8717e4f
      patch from mackstann
      fix crossfade
      patch to fix errors when compiling with gcc-2.9.5
      bump versiom number up
      git-svn-id: https://svn.musicpd.org/mpc/tr...@211
09075e82-0dd4-0310-85a5-a0d7c8717e4f
      git-svn-id: https://svn.musicpd.org/mpc/tr...@212
09075e82-0dd4-0310-85a5-a0d7c8717e4f
      oops, not setting HAVE_ICONV properly
      fun
      use LC_CTYPE instead of LC_ALL
      ??
      fix a bug with search!
      use config.h
      add crossfade to command completion
      detect iconv properly
      update libmpdclient
      gotta include sys/param.h for MAXPATHLEN
      put right date for release
      CPPFLAGS fix for iconv
      some cleanups
      version bump
      add --disable-iconv
      update for 0.10.3
      exit with proper return value (i.e. don't do 'return ret', silly
normalperson)
      update libmpdclient
      updateing_db stuff for mpc
      updated libmpdclient
      have mpc report the update job id
      bump version up to 0.11.0
      update libmpdclient
      wheeee! fix a gramar error in usage
      enpee's bash completion kung-fu
      small bashrc patch from splattael
      don't allow status to have wacky percentages, checked that
elapsed <= total
      fix percent bug!
      quick addurl command for now, needs to be replaced with a better version
      remove addurl command and add urls via "add" command
      show title, even when artist isn't set
      change default port to 6600 (just a doc change)
      add better file and url detection for add command
      add m3u-handler.sh and pls-handler.sh
      danb's format patch :-)
      add options.[ch]
      make format specifies %data%, and add [] grouping
      added '|' operator for format, and make default format:
      add time for format
      change defalt port in mpc.h to 6600
      add "&" operator and change default format
      formatting fixes :-)
      code cleanup on aisle 5
      cleanup default format a little to be a little more efficient
      little change to default format for optimization
      fix add so it works properly with arguments with trailing '/'
      update libmpdclient
      use new commandListOk and Current commands for status
      use new pause function, and now pause forces a pause!
      libmpdclient fixes
      more libmpdclient fixes
      fix all mpd_getStatus() calls to use new libmpdclient stuff
      fix volume and random
      updated libmpdclient
      update libmpdclient
      update libmpdclient
      update libmpdclient
      cleanup formating, use '#' to escape characters
      more fixes for format
      add "search" command to man page
      cleanup up print_help stuff
      update mpc manpage with --format stuff
      more manpage fun
      update changelog for 0.11
      update libmpdclient
      put pls and m3u scripts in manpage
      update libmpdclient
      update update in man page
      update can take args
      update libmpdclient
      bump release data back a day
      remove libtool shit, not needed
      need explicit pipe for update
      move some variable declarations so it compiles on gcc < 3
      update libmpdclient
      bump version to 0.11.1
      remove mpc add "" from manpage
      fix manpage to show default port as 6600 not 2100
      fix for time formatting from normalperson
      add stats command patch from Snark
      update authors
      fix typo
      update libmpdclient
      fix formatting issue, that occurs when a %label% is found, but
no tag info exists for it, it was then appending the %label% itself
      hope this works
      add codeset.m4
      update mpc's copy of libmpdclient
      add [<path>] to 'mpc update' help