On 2009/01/20 12:20, Vasily Stepanov <vasily.stepa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does it means... that different client can use same sticker value
> in it's own way?
> For exampe I'm using two clients to work with one MPD server. ??an
> one client read (and overwrite) sticker value seted by the other client?

Yes.  That's a (theoretical) problem which should be sorted out by the
client devs.  There are several solutions: declare a standard (we're
trying to initiate a standardization process in
mpd.git/doc/sticker.xml), or use a prefix ("ncmpc.foobar").

It's currently not defined which permissions are required to
manipulate stickers.  It will be possible to restrict that with the
usual MPD password configuration.