Hi Max,

I've tested this recent change in archive API and it looks great. Its good
that you get the code into right shape.

 - You know that the issue with tags, this ain't gonna happen in near
feature.

 - The time stamp on archives: this will need to implement timestamps on
directories (all or only archives)
   Should be not hard, haven't had time to look for this yet

 - this crash looks like it refers to broken decoder not the archive api
thing, i've tryed hard to reproduce,
   but it never happened to me

I'm not sure why this will block regular release, in general it works, and
we can leave it as disabled feature so
nobody will notice there is some partly implemented archive support at all.
I'll try to focus on the timestamp code for now

Viliam