On 2009/02/13 11:35, Romain Bignon <rom...@peerfuse.org> wrote:
> As Max suggests me a git repository, here are my information:
> 1. My real name is Romain Bignon
> 2. My email address is rom...@peerfuse.org
> 3. My preferred username is 'romain'
> 4. I wish to work on mpd, libmpdclient and ncmpc.
> 5. My public keys are in attachment.
>
> I'm excited about becoming a new MPD contributor :)

Hi Romain,

I have created 3 git repositories for you.  Welcome to the team!

 http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/romain/mpd.git/
 http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/romain/ncmpc.git/
 http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/romain/libmpdclient.git/

For those who don't know Romain yet: he has contributed a patch set
which adds multi-selection to ncmpc.  You can now move around / delete
/ shuffle several songs at once.  A very useful feature, I have been
awaiting this for years.

Also welcome to Patrick Hallen.  He has joined ncmpc development
recently.  He contributed "incremental search".  He's not only doing
the "cool new feature stuff", he's also helping me with boring work
like cleaning up the code base ;-)