Hi max,

Please pull from my tree, a few fixes you've asked for, a few that
seemed logical to me. configure.ac is still in complete disarray, but
these are some steps forward, I believe. The only one that seems iffy
to me is 'don't include a help string with the --enable-mp3', if I
don't include one it appears ac will make a blank space regardless. If
it were my project I'd say screw backwards compatbility of configure
arguments :).

git://git.musicpd.org/

Not inlining the diff, it's around 1200 lines and who knows the limits
of hte mailing list.

To see it: http://avuton.googlepages.com/autoconf-cleanups.patch

Avuton Olrich (11):
      configure: remove redundant explicit $enableval assignments.
      configure: Group libmad stuff together, rename --enable-mp3 --enable-mad
      configure: trim down the Tremor AC_ARG_WITH() statements
      configure: trim down the line length for the lame arguments
      configure: trim down the line length for the zeroconf help string
      configure: trim down the line length for the faad help strings
      configure: trim down the line length for the libOggFLAC help strings
      configure: specify that faad2 prefix is optional in the help string
      configure: No capitalization on beginning of help strings.
      configure: Move the faad stuff to m4/faad.m4
      configure: global indention and trim line wc to 80 when practical.

 m4/lame.m4       |   20 ++-
 m4/libOggFLAC.m4 |   20 ++-
--
avuton