>From Avuton Olrich:
> On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Avuton Olrich <avu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello, got something that looks like a bug here:
> >
> > pulse_mixer: sink input vol Desktop Speakers, index 17
> > pulse_mixer: eol error sink_input_vol
> >
> > At least the eol error looks like it :).
> >
> > Also, when I try to put it up to 100%, it sticks at 28%.

I think the mixer is not opened correctly maybe due to...

> Also, just caught an assertion:
>
> client: [2] command returned 1
> E: mainloop.c: Assertion 't' failed at pulse/mainloop.c:746, function
> calc_next_timeout(). Aborting.

At the end of week, I'll try to investigate this.

> > Finally, are you maintaining or was this a submitting patch? If you're
> > maintaining, please create a mantis account so I can assign bugs to
> > you.

I first wanted to help by submitting the patch of my friend Pat.
But I'd be happy to contribute.

I've just subscribed to mantis, and try to do my best.

Best regards
--
David
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See