Avuton Olrich wrote:
> To those that were CCd: Please read the following, this may affect you.
>
> Max, Please pull from my tree.
>
> This commit updates every single source file for consistancy and
> update of where to mail request for a copy of the GPL and the years of
> the MPD project. This also puts all committers under 'The Music Player
> Daemon Project' umbrella. These entries should go individually in the
> AUTHORS file, for consistancy. I have ommitted the diff as it would be
> pretty large and touches a large amount of the files. I don't have a
> real name for fluffy, so for now I have not added that author but it
> can easily be added at a later date. If you as an author disagree and
> want it your name and email readded to the source file, just say the
> word, I will make it happen.

If you absolutely must credit me under a real name, "j. shagam" is fine.

Incidentally, I didn't even know AudioCompress was being used in MPD (or
even of MPD's existence).  It's always great to see it being used.  I do
notice that it's the older 1.5.x codebase instead of the (somewhat
cleaner) v2.0.  Is there any reason for this?  I don't think there's any
functional or performance difference, although 2.0 is a bit more modular
(I dusted it off after seeing complaints about that on a thread about
xmms-normalize2, which for some reason they never considered contacting
me about).

Now that I know about MPD I will definitely be trying it out.  It looks
like a pretty useful project, especially since I'm always getting
irritated by iTunes and its brokenness.