commit 0d4fd73deb2a53e4d10d20da7f3f551794a767dd
Author: Eric Wollesen <er...@xmtp.net>
Date:   Wed Mar 18 10:52:18 2009 -0600

     ignore TAGS file

commit 46027e87fce0e7b54b759aadfa007a0fd4fb8fab
Author: Eric Wollesen <er...@xmtp.net>
Date:   Wed Mar 18 10:50:57 2009 -0600

     Add a wildcard to either end of the search term for sticker find
song.  (FReq 2112)

     This allows a search for "foo" to match a sticker value of
"foobar".

commit 77388d364fdff039619b5e80b2a9d6d6045f7212
Author: Eric Wollesen <er...@xmtp.net>
Date:   Wed Mar 18 09:26:16 2009 -0600

     Basic functionality of the sticker find song command.  (FReq 2112)

     Searches the database for stickers whose name or value match the
specified
     term exactly.  Then lists the song info for each song, plus a
list of its
     stickers.  In the future this command could be expanded to search
within
     names and values, and possibly to restrict results to a specified
path.

commit 06bf1b6456f034ef60a66d880f776992f6b6de7b
Author: Eric Wollesen <er...@xmtp.net>
Date:   Wed Mar 18 09:19:31 2009 -0600

     Move db_get_song into sub-handlers. (FReq 2112)

     db_get_song was being called once for all sub-handlers, but with
the
     addition of the find command, we don't have a URI coming in, so
doing
     db_get_song once won't work anymore.

commit ce5b187e0bf73fd0d929b92eba1e12af022b2b2d
Author: Eric Wollesen <er...@xmtp.net>
Date:   Wed Mar 18 09:15:29 2009 -0600

     Move print_sticker function into the sticker.c file. (FReq 2112)

     It has more cohesion there.

--
er...@xmtp.net

"If the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence!"
                         -- Pop Will Eat Itself, "Ich Bin Ein Auslander"