I havn't merged the following patches:

On 2009/03/29 19:58, Avuton Olrich <avu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>       archive: remove unused function archive_plugin_from_name().
>       decoder_buffer: remove unused function decoder_buffer_is_empty().
>       fifo: remove unused function fifo_buffer_clear().
>       icy_metadata: icy_reset() is not necessary for export.
>       locate: remove unused function locate_item_new().
>       locate: remove unused function locate_item_free().
>       page: remove unused function page_new_concat().
>       strset: remove unused function strset_get().
>       tag: remove unused function tag_clear_items_by_type().
>       tag: remove unused function tag_equal().
>       tag: remove unused function void tag_delete_item().

Those were removing functions which are not used right now, but might
be useful at a later point (I'm not sure about that, but let's just
keep them for now).  Of course, we can remove it and re-merge them as
soon as we need, but then someone forgets about it and reimplements
it..

I have merged all of the other patches.