On 2009/03/31 23:19, David Guibert <david.guib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    One question about this:
>       What is the current state of a mixer when the output is not
>       available?

Then the mixer errors and returns the special value -1.

> 2. The pulse community has pointed that we should lock the mainloop when
>    getting the volume.
>    The patch is done waiting Point 1.
>
> 3. The same lock/unlock stuff has to been done when we set the
> volume.

I have implemented locking last week, it's merged in git.  Please
check if this satisfies our needs.

> When do you plan the next release? In the next few days, I expect to
> send patches.

The alpha release will be thursday, I hope.  I'll try to finish some
important stuff tomorrow.  The beta phase will follow shortly, and I
hope MPD 0.15 will be ready by the end of april.  That's later than I
originally planned.