On 2009/06/04 10:36, Tony Miller <mcfiredr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Why is libresid-builder a dependency, and how is it different from
> libsidplay2?

libresid-builder is part of libsidplay2, but it is a technically a
separate shared library.

> 2. Filters do not seem to be supported, unless I have to configure them
> somehow?

No idea, I hacked the sidplay plugin in 1 or 2 hours - if you're
missing something, submit a feature request or a patch.

> 3. Is the songlength database from the High Voltage Sid Collection
> supported? This is a feature in sidplay2, and it allows songs to be
> stopped after they have reached the end, instead of looping forever.

 http://musicpd.org/mantis/view.php?id=2362

It's too late for 0.15, though.  Nobody is working on that yet.