On 2009/11/28 00:55, gibbo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ok, you're 100% right, I just didn't dig the song struct so I missed
> the unsigned pos. It's far proper with it.

That's a nice patch now!  What is your real name, so I can enter it in
the git commit?

> Nothing related but git doesn't currently compile for me :
> src/main.c:98:70: error: binary operator binaire missing before lexical
> element « ( »
> But autogen.sh and ./configure succeed. Isn't a missing library version check
> ?

Uh, my bad.  The LIBMPDCLIENT_CHECK_VERSION macro isn't present in
libmpdclient 2.0 yet, and that's why the #if test fails.  Care to fix
it?  (Make it two lines: one for the #ifdef, and the "inner" #if for
the actual version check)