2010/1/3 Max Kellermann <m...@duempel.org>:
> On 2010/01/03 00:25, Jon Heier <snakeb...@jvnv.net> wrote:
>> I have a few cuesheets pointing to flac files which uses FLAC instead
>> of WAVE after the filename (got them fixed now). libcue threw some
>> error messages at me about invalid characters and a syntax error when
>> I tried to load these.
>
> What do you mean by "threw error messages"?  Does libcue print error
> messages?

When I issue "mpc load filename.cue", I get this from mpd (running
with --no-daemon --stdout --stderr -v) without the first patch:

bad character 'ï'
bad character '»'
bad character '¿'
bad character 'F'
bad character 'L'
bad character 'A'
bad character 'C'
4: syntax error
4: no file specified for track
7: no file specified for track
10: no file specified for track
13: no file specified for track
16: no file specified for track
19: no file specified for track
22: no file specified for track
25: no file specified for track
28: no file specified for track
31: no file specified for track
34: no file specified for track
37: no file specified for track
40: no file specified for track
43: no file specified for track
46: no file specified for track
49: no file specified for track
52: no file specified for track
55: no file specified for track
58: no file specified for track
Segmentation fault

With correctly formatted cuesheets (correct FILE-line) everything
works as expected. I still get complaints about the BOM though (first
three lines).