Hi,

As you can clearely see I am new to git and its use :-). Yes thats true
there were
the original tars in it first so the repo exploded to 48mb. As soon as I
figured out
how to bann them from the history the repo will be a couple of kbs.

@stefan
there are heaps of mpd-webclients out there. I downloaded most of them
and tried
each to figure out which one suits to my needs. mostly there were no
changes since
years on some clients. I thought it would be nice to simply download a
package
of webclients where I could simply switch to any client -- this is going
to be phpMpReloaded.

best
-tswaehn