On 2010/09/17 09:01, Denis Krjuchkov <alcoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in improving Windows port of MPD.
> However, currently it is not completly clear what is status of this port.

The current git tree has been reported to work well with Windows.
We're using mingw32 to compile.  Setting up the environment is a bit
tricky, because you have to compile all libraries (glib, decoders
etc.) for win32.  Avuton Olrich has made some nice scripts to automate
that, I think; he may be able to help you.