On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 01:47:23PM +0600, Denis Krjuchkov wrote:

> Looks like implementation is not as good as it could be.
> It will fail to compile in the following situation.
>
> if (something_bad_happened)
> MPD_ERROR("We're going to crash");
> else
> save_to_go();
>
> You will have to omit semicolon before "else".
> This case was present in output_all.c

This is why I removed the semicolon in the first place. But I like your
version better, probably less confusing for someone not knowing the
details of the macro implementation.

> Also, I've replaced g_error usages in main_win32.c

Nice catch, I probably did not pull the latest version before writing
that patch. I made sure a grep did not find any further g_error().

> I've fixed mpd_error.h and output_all.c in my repository (dk/mpd.git)

Thanks for cleaning it up yourself. Cirrus, could you please merge these
changes as well? They look fine to me.

Also thanks for reviewing the patch, I appreciate that.

--
Thomas Jansen, "Mithi" --- mi...@mithi.net
GPG 9D5C682B, feel free to sign or encrypt your mail