*I'm not subscribed, so please keep me in cc if you wish to reply*
Thanks

---------------

Hi,
I showed up last september, asking for advice on which lib to use.

Now, after a not so fast development process i can happily promote the first
version of a GUI client
http://qt-
apps.org/content/show.php/BE%3A%3AMPC?content=137091&PHPSESSID=be665b62e06b8d8cf099ea5e668cfd6f

The next item is a (possible) bug in libmpdclient - i apparently don't get the
"comment" tag via "mpd_song_get_tag( song, MPD_TAG_COMMENT, 0)" - or is there
anything special to initialize to get this specific tag?

Comes a help request:
Can you provide links to strem sources mpd should be capable of?
(I've never played too many streams but maybe from Apples trailerpage in
mplayer..., so i could require a test case - gonna figure how to make it play
myself ;-)

Last is a present - a dynamic playlist generator implemented as user daemon in
... bash! ;-)
I saw there's already one written in python, but this one can handle
"restrictions", ie. a configuration with search parameters and probabilities.

Cheers,
Thomas