Hi all,

In the most recent (stable and dev - 0.16.*) versions of mpd, when
I've been playing a track with both single and crossfade modes on, at
the end of the current track, the next track will start to fade in.
Then mpd gets to the end of the current track, realises it's in single
mode, and kills the fade in.

It's been bugging me for a while now, so I had a dig around and came
up with this patch. I'm pretty sure I've patched the wrong part, too
deep into the crossfade code, but it works for me, for now. I was just
wondering if anyone had any advice, as I'm new to looking at mpd's
source, despite having used this excellent player for almost three
years.

If this isn't the right place to post this kind of question, please
direct me to the forums or where ever.

Thanks,
Rob.