Hi!

I'm the FreeBSD maintainer for musicpd, and another developer has
spotted a problem in configure.ac;

if test x$with_tremor == xno || test -z $with_tremor; then

This fails on FreeBSD because test should only have one =.

The patch at [1] should fix this.

To make it easier, as per the instructions at [2] I'd like to please
request an account:

1. Chris Rees
2. utis...@gmail.com
3. crees