Can you please delete elric/gmpc.git and create an empty
elric/gmpc-l10n.git repository?

real name: Omar Campagne
email address: ocampagne at gmail.com
preferred user name: elric
projects you wish to work on: gmpc

Please find attached the ssh key.

Best regards,
--
Omar Campagne Polaino
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDwN4mYb2jVtx3KCgcTckKpCG2rl4cL6a0x5G6zo36R9MpOAIDCpoiNJ76Aze4qhgvdF40S0OKT6/XUc9M/L1olk068EFu8PhdratDS2VfDRpvtjxR1sIazAvhLwcSSzk1n1ucTUds12TdOk3Sfzc9AusevpLlGuE1f1qZ9c4frrzy9jJGmLpWqCvilI37oBzna/BPr+huI5pQ4IhCgLqL5+tZszWMnRGT9E4x0f/zyJ360eZS7JOLSJjbOqtK5r3hLxYfHSo7uP6T73vMECxQ2eeDth2xXpm9fTNHS79tVvCHk2A67SICGEA+r3qlg9hgtlCfxmLta9DFApgrnglH9
 omar@elric