flum,

I was asked to submit maister's RoarAudio output patch for
discussion/applying to trunk.

The patch can be found at:
https://bts.keep-cool.org/raw-attachment/ticket/80/0001-RoarAudio-plugin.8.patch

The patch still does not support all audio formats (forces mpd to
convert). It also ignores some meta data tags because we simply don't
know what they are for.

Small info for the debian package:
'libroar-dev' must be added to Build-Depends, Depends to libroar1 will
be added by dh_*.
To Suggests 'roaraudio-server' should be added.

Please comment the patch and tell us what needs to be changed/updated if
any.

Also please keep the Cc.

Thank you for your help! :)

--