On 2011/03/24 07:12, Simon Kagstrom <simon.kagst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ---
> I'm unsure if this is really correct, I don't think I understand
> everything about the playlist handling, so see it as RFC.

No, doesn't work, because it does not strip the ".m3u" from the stored
playlist name.

The playlist directory can only have M3U playlists for that reason:
playlist names are without file name extension, its format is opaque
to the client.  The playlist directory is for playlists that can be
edited, and only M3U has editing support so far.

But you can have (read-only) playlists of any format in your music
directory.