On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 07:10 +0200, Simon Kagstrom wrote:

> Yep, I also sent a patch with this contents a while ago. It landed in
> the 0.15.x branch,
>

> http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/master/mpd.git/commit/?h=v0.15.x&id=a8f891efcdc4b4c27942cc05aa025497e7fd983b
>
> perhaps someone can merge this in to master?

>From what I see in the git logs, patches are merged once the branch
containing them has been released. Therefore, this patch should be
merged once 0.15.17 has been released. I'm not sure if 0.16.3 has to be
released as well before it is merged into master, but I'd guess that
patches travel through the branches version by version. Until then
you'll have to manually apply it.