Yeah, I don't know why it's not part of the package.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/game-music-emu/+bug/641892
But as nothing seems to be being done, I'd figure a small, non-obtrusive
tweak to MPD's configure wouldn't hurt anything, and would make the
experience nicer for people who want the features.

---------- Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:54:38 -0700 ----------